If you’re seeking a job in Quality, simply want to explore the job market, build marketable skills or are trying to hire candidates in the quality field, you’ve come to the right place!
At ASQ Tulsa we exemplify quality by matching the best candidates to the best jobs, best companies and most importantly best people through personalized services.
The benefits include:
- Job search and posting is FREE of charge for both job seekers and recruiters in the quality field. No membership required!
- Direct contact to recruiter and hiring managers (Members only, upon HR agreement)
- Referral and “Learn More” about a specific company you’re applying to or interested in, or about building your career in an industry of interest in the quality field (Members only)
- Professional networking events by industry, job category and larger with possible speakers
- Career in Quality Development Program: including quality career tips, resume feedback, Big Brother mentorship (Members only, highly recommended for Student Members!)
- Open to host as well as bring ASQ Tulsa booth to employers’ career fairs (recommended for recruiters and job seekers)
Additional current openings
Refer also to the ASQ Headquarters website: http://asq.org/career/index.html
All members get notification of new openings through the ASQ Tulsa monthly newsletter. For the most recent job alerts, please join the ASQ Tulsa LinkedIn Group.
Electrical Inspector, Ducommun(Date posted 2/13/2017)
Quality Technician, QAI Laboratories(Date Posted 3/28/2017)
3 Senior NDT/QC full-time Instructors for Spartan College- (Bennie.Thurman@Spartan.edu 918-831-5328)
1 Full time Calibration Technician Trainee at D&L Oil Tools-(Interested candidates apply online at dloiltools.com)
Quality Manager, Stilwell, OK(Date posted 6/20/2017)
Quality Engineer, Coffeyville, KS(Date posted 6202017)
Manager Quality and Safety JD June 2017